Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wild Weekend.. (autos, photos included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Well, so this weekend was freaking Awesome! We went Saturday night to the Rome vs Charleston River Dogs game. I was hoping to get Andrew Brackman on a ball and a card. Well, we met him, (see photos and scan below). I also got several other cards as well. See Scan.

Brackman.jpg

Today we went to the opening weekend of the Gwinnett Braves vs the Norfolk Tides. We knew that Matt Wieters would be there. On the way to the stadium we went by a card show. before I left I realized I didn't have any basecards to get autographed. So I bought a box of Razor. I pulled a black Wieters Auto.. Needless to say Freaking AWESOME (see scan below)
Wieters.jpg

The stadium is really nice, it is not that big though. I was able to get some good photos of Wieters. We waited around for Matt to come out. Met Chris Tillman, and Matt Wieters. Check out the photos. I got two balls autographed, and a card from Wieters.

Tillman was a great guy. I really had a good time talking to him. Below are the photos of the new stadium.

P1110319.jpg

P1110321.jpg

P1110330.jpg

P1110328.jpg

P1110333.jpg

P1110335.jpg

P1110339.jpg

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I am shooting for May 3rd for Bowling Green in Rome (Tim Beckham) Also Mix, I am thinking of going to Bham when I get back from Costa Rica next month. You down?

Gilmore, send me a scan of the Flores you got me!

About Wieters, he did tweek his hammy of the weekend. But he seemed to be better.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
You should have waited til next Sunday when I'll be making an appearance. :D Cool stuff, but I'm wondering, are you up for standing outside of the Ted one day after a game pretty soon?

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Nay! I say.. NAY!

Minor is all I go. MLB guys won't sign. well let me rephrase that.... Fernando Rodney and Edwin Jackson will sign.
Kind of sucks.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
yea.. he pretty much just puts his head down and signs... doesn't do photos, etc with specific people. It is pretty much.. sign sign sign

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Man, you dog!!!
Great stuff congrats.
Loving the Wieters & Tillman Love. We are sure to see them both soon at the show.
Nice pull on the Wieters Black too.

Members online

Latest posts