Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steal? Deal? Or Meh? Astros Fans Especially

Whatcha Think?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I just bought this card...

LINK
fe88_1.jpg

I didn't think it was listed particularly well, so I put in a snipe, won it for about $40 less than my max. Berkman, Oswalt and Pence all sell pretty well, and Carlos Lee doesn't do too bad for an underrated player. It's also nice because all of these players are likely to still be with the Astros for the near future. This is the only autograph card with Berkman, Oswalt and Pence, let alone with Lee also. Including all versions(/5, /3, 1/1), there are only 9 total.

So what do you think?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
For what it's worth, the last Berkman 1/1 autograph to sell went for about $105 delivered, and that was a 2005 Diamond Kings. No recent Oswalt 1/1 autos have sold. The last Pence 1/1 auto went for $90 delivered. No Lee 1/1 autos have sold recently, but a UD Premier MLB Logo brought $400.

Oct 16, 2008
MN
Steal. UD Black 1/1 brings a large premium, not to mention the fact that it's a very nice looking card with pretty good players.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
For what's it is worth, I sold a Pence/Tulo/Braun 1/5 Trip UD Black Auto for $190 on Ebay towards the end of the offseason. UD Black autos /5 and 1/1 definitely sell pretty high.

I think it was a very good deal, if not a steal! Nice job.

Members online

Latest posts