Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing 08 UD Masterpieces autograph set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I've mostly have been doing Masterpiece Stroke Genius autograph stuff from Baseball. But with Football ones always coming up in my searches I've gotten a couple. I think these are really sweet on card autos UD has put out. The 08 Football checklist is loaded, but some you never ever see come up for sale and when they do expect to dig deep. Seems a few guys you see the red framed versions out of 10, more than the regular black version ones. Just curious if anyone is attempting the football set. I know someone did the 07 baseball set. Football one seems even tougher. Anyone got an up to date checklist on the set. I looked on UD site and the checklist they have can't be right they have a bunch of names I've never seen a single auto card come up. A few pretty short printed ones are now up on ebay. Dick Butkus, Jack Ham, Bozworth red, Shockey red. Seems other than a bunch of the rookies that signed, most of the vets retired players are short prints.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Maybe I'm the only one that follows this set. But on UD checklist, these are the cards I've never seen.
Ben R, Marino, Jason Campbell, Jeff Garcia, Montana, Namath and Elway.
Anyone ever seen if these cards were made and signed?
I've seen Favre redemption that is on ebay now.
Seen a red framed SD LT, that is poorly listed on ebay with a way too high bin. But who knows maybe he only signed the red framed out of 10 versions.
Also have only seen a red framed Romo on that ******* Melbourne Cowboys you tube site.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Don't quote me on this, but I believe I've seen the Campell. Looked nice and I bid, but it was a parallel and sold for higher than I would go.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Groat said:
Don't quote me on this, but I believe I've seen the Campell. Looked nice and I bid, but it was a parallel and sold for higher than I would go.

I've only been searching them for the last couple months. Seems some player's go in streaks in showing up on ebay. I never seen a Shockey until this week. Now I've seen like 3 of them get listed in last few days. Not sure on who were redemptions, maybe UD just started getting his out.

Members online

Latest posts