Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Favre/Jennings/Chad/TJ Quad Auto Redemption FINALLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Well I waited almost two years for Upper Deck to send me my redemption, never thought it was gonna happen!

fav4a.jpg

fav4b.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
That thing is nice looking! Any idea who the holdout was? One of the problems I've always had with cards like that is the fact that they're so hard to display. Guess you have to choose one side or the other.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Groat said:
That thing is nice looking! Any idea who the holdout was? One of the problems I've always had with cards like that is the fact that they're so hard to display. Guess you have to choose one side or the other.

Well I know that several people have been waiting for UD Favre items, so I suspect he was the culprit. I also find it interesting that Topps obviously had Brett under some kind of contract in 08, as he was clearly acting & being produced in a "spokesman" type of capacity; Now that Topps' 08 lineup is done, boom, UD produces the Favre cards. Hmmm.... That's my take anyway.

Two sided cards are a display dilemna for lots of collectors; I think in this case I'd rather have the Bengals (the lowly lol) on the flip-side, rather than a cramped card with 4 jerseys, 4 autos & 4 pics on the same side. I'm pretty sure most Favre/Packers collectors would agree.

Members online

Latest posts