Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone see the NATINALS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
How did they screw up their OWN team name? It's getting really, really sad in DC.

the-washington-natinals-jersey-fail.jpg

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Somehow they were better off in Montreal. :lol: For some reason I used to like the Expos. The Nationals have just been sad since moving.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Epic fail.
But I think the "O" is hidden on the material under the buttons.
The idiot who sewed on the letters did not realize the jersey would be buttoned closed.
Or he/she just forgot the "O."
Both ways, fail.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
it is a shame, especially since those are probably two of their most recognizable players. zimmerman is the face of the franchise and dunn was supposed to be the answer to the offense. i feel bad because they have had so many outstanding members of their organization that they just slip away.

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
What an embarrassment. The entire franchise from the ownership on down has lost all credibility in the DC area. If I was a player, walked up to my locker, and saw a Natinals jersey, I would have headed to the closest Stadium store, taken one off the rack, and had the bill sent to the Lerners.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Austin said:
Epic fail.
But I think the "O" is hidden on the material under the buttons.
The idiot who sewed on the letters did not realize the jersey would be buttoned closed.

Or he/she just forgot the "O."
Both ways, fail.

Update. So I guess the "O" is NOT under the button:

6a00d8341c562353ef01156f326678970c-800wi.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Yup, they just forgot to sew on the O, lol. Nothing is as bad as when West Virginia won the NIT and the t-shirts said West Virgina, missing the third i

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I read on gameuseduniverse site that a big nationals game used jersey collector was trying to buy the jerseys from the team. But they Nats are sending them back to be corrected.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
matchpenalty said:
I read on gameuseduniverse site that a big nationals game used jersey collector was trying to buy the jerseys from the team. But they Nats are sending them back to be corrected.

I was thinking the same thing. That would be a cool error to own if I was a Nats fan.

How can they make that mistake anyway? There had to be a stack of O's laying unused when they finished. :lol:

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
It happened due to Pres. Obama's budget cuts. We gotta save where we can these days and no one thought they would get on base to be photographed with the misspelled uni's on. So much for that idea.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
There's a small article about this in the new ESPN Magazine....

Not only did they leave the "O" out on the jerseys, on others, the first "N" in Nationals is backwards - the slanted line in the capital "N" goes bottom left to top right.................sad

Members online