Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8-2008 Bowman Sterling-Finally got a Red (Dave don't bother)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
I already sorted them out and put in lots/listed. Didn't have much time this weekend or I would've listed the break. I did get 2 Mantle jersey cards, Halman gold, Hernandez gold, 5 Monteros (2 live, 2 redemption, 1 refractor), both the WBC's were there but only one dual. Probably my favorite jersey card so far this year:

delmonnojersey.jpg

And my first Red Refractor:

utleyred.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:shock: :shock: :shock:

red!!!!!

nicely done, bro!!!

one of the better jersey red pulls! that will fetch some coinage!

you beat me, man....still looking for that elusive red or super #1/1....

dave

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
KandKCards said:
Nice red! Why is the Delmon your favorite though?

No swatch and the hole for it wasn't even punched out. Kind of looks cooler than a chunk of jersey, definately different. I've had missing fabric cards before, but they always had white cardboard showing in the window.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
twcbjr said:
KandKCards said:
Nice red! Why is the Delmon your favorite though?

No swatch and the hole for it wasn't even punched out. Kind of looks cooler than a chunk of jersey, definately different. I've had missing fabric cards before, but they always had white cardboard showing in the window.

i remember someone pulling a card like that and they peeled off the top layer and the jersey was under it

Members online

Latest posts