Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Finest is live...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

Looks like they brought the squares back from 07 topps.

plain jane design. if they would have made a bit of a drop shadow that front 'autograph bar' they would look MUCH better IMO.

...but seriously, this is a 10-minute design job.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
That is one of the worst products I have ever seen.
Not just the Finest Moments autos...everything I've seen of it is simply terrible.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
And even the letterman are pretty bad. If they were GU I would give them a break but they are manufactured and I like the razor letterman 10x better

Edit: The one thing i like about the letterman is that it isn't just straight edge letters. The Bowden has a legitimate look to the card. But i wish they just did his name, not Redsox as well

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
i dunno, i kinda like it

it's ok for a finest set. I havent opened finest since 2001

I was thinking the same thing, obviously the sticker doesn't do it for me but the plain design is kind of nice.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I have always liked Finest. It is one of the few products that I'll cross over into Football and Basketball and bust now and again. After my first post, I have searched for something to like of this release. Nothing.

The Finest Moments autographs are one of the worst card designs in the history of cards. The Lettermen inserts could possibly be THE worst effort I've ever seen. And, last but not least, the base cards are fugly and made me car sick.

It will be the first year EVER that I haven't busted any Finest. Oh well, not shocked that Topps continues to issue crappy product on a downhill slide.

Members online

Latest posts