Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90s INSERTS, after just a few days... over 30 ! INC Griffey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Well since I joined the band wagon just a few short days ago, I think I have won over 30 now...whew..talk about addictive personalities...

Only 2 griffeys so far..I just won this gold #/500 - Anyone know if the card came with the holder ?
He said he is including it, but if it didn't come with that card, I may save it for one I like better?

!BQggt3g!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBJ5QT92TBQ~~_1.jpg

I also got a ton of Thome, a few manny, piazza, Thomas, Mariano, Randy Johnson, and a few others, but trying to stick with just the REFRACTORS.

I am sure the "cornerstone" of my Inserts will be the Manny RED Crusade that I picked up from TRevordchi...am looking forward to it.
bc4a_1.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
ffgameman said:
Your rookie certified autographs are making me jealous, especially the Sosa!

Thanks...Sosa was one of the toughest...Pedro and Mariano were tougher...Besides the one I snagged, I have only seen one other, and the joker is asking $350

I just recently completed EVERY star rookie (my def of star) from 1980 to 1996 (years where rare rookies not available) with my latest addition of Ivan Rodriguez.

mariano.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
I am sure the "cornerstone" of my Inserts will be the Manny RED Crusade that I picked up from TRevordchi...am looking forward to it.
bc4a_1.jpg
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I know, I don't think I'll ever see the red of Tony Clark unless he beats a ****** or starts hitting homeruns like crazy.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
I know, I don't think I'll ever see the red of Tony Clark unless he beats a ****** or starts hitting homeruns like crazy.

when he dies...

Sad to say, but it seems like unless someone reaches cooperstown, you don't hear much more about them until they die...then his stuff will be out there.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
hofautos said:
Philip J. Fry said:

when he dies...

Sad to say, but it seems like unless someone reaches cooperstown, you don't hear much more about them until they die...then his stuff will be out there.

Oh I know, I was thinking the same thing after the death of Adenhart and The Bird. Then again, a few cards that I never thought I would see on eBay have shown up and I've snagged.

Back on topic though, great pickups!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
hofautos said:

Nice stache! No, the cards were released in standard packs. I too love your DNAd autos. I've been staring at an '87 DOnruss McGwire in a store forever. I so want one

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
hofautos said:

Nice stache! No, the cards were released in standard packs. I too love your DNAd autos. I've been staring at an '87 DOnruss McGwire in a store forever. I so want one

i wonder how the heck or where that screw down with griffeys name came from..heck as popular as he is, they are probably regular commodities?

Members online

Latest posts