Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First big pickup for my new collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I started collecting Lance Berkman about two months ago. I have been looking for an auto but have been buying other things. I finally got around to buying one (well two) and its a good looking one at a decent price.
!BQg8SOwBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLm(,PeBJ5SfNvUUg~~_1.jpg
I would be willing to trade one of them for almost any other Bekman certified auto.

Thanks for the look

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
IndyMann said:
Those are nice cards. I have a Pudge Rodriguez and Corey Patterson from that set.
They look pretty cool. I love the hat stitching in the background and they're on card. What do you keep them in?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
IndyMann said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
IndyMann said:
Those are nice cards. I have a Pudge Rodriguez and Corey Patterson from that set.
They look pretty cool. I love the hat stitching in the background and they're on card. What do you keep them in?
A 5x7 topload works just fine.
Didn't know those existed. Hopefully they come in those.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Guys, just a warning about 5x7 toploads...they're not archival safe...I really recommend picking up some archival safe 5x7 sleeves to use like a penny sleeve to protect the card from the toploader. No "toploader" style holder on the market is archival safe that I know of.

I even have a 28x41 toploader that I use a giant archival safe sleeve in.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Guys, just a warning about 5x7 toploads...they're not archival safe...I really recommend picking up some archival safe 5x7 sleeves to use like a penny sleeve to protect the card from the toploader. No "toploader" style holder on the market is archival safe that I know of.

I even have a 28x41 toploader that I use a giant archival safe sleeve in.
Good to know. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts