Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobby Lashley Confirms MMA Debut in December.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Bobby Lashley confirmed that he will make his MMA debut on December 13. "We have the contract in hand right now and we are just working out all the details but December 13th will be the date," Lashley told MMANews.com.

"It will be in Miami, Florida with one of the bigger MMA promotions there. Not one of the real big organizations like the UFC, EXC, or Strikeforce but it will be held at the American Airlines Arena so I can tell you that if it is being held at a venue like that it will be a big show.”

G

Sam Banks said:
Not one of the real big organizations like the UFC, EXC, or Strikeforce but it will be held at the American Airlines Arena so I can tell you that if it is being held at a venue like that it will be a big show.”

Theres plenty of boring shows that nobody wants to see at AAA.
If it was a big show, it has to be more than being held at a big place.

G

Lashley's taking a way different approach to this than Brock did it looks like.

Brock had the 'I want to face the best competition out here possible right away' attitude. And Bobby's taking the 'I want to train for a long time and face some dudes first to get better before I face the best in the business in the best companies' approach.

I kind of like Bobby's better, but Brock's a beast anyway.

Members online