Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help!!!! Baseball card dimensions!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
I am making custom cards in Gimp and I need to know the pixel size.....so for the card to come out right, would it have to be 300 multiplied by the 3.5 and 5.5?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
jdfoxtrot79 said:
I am making custom cards in Gimp and I need to know the pixel size.....so for the card to come out right, would it have to be 300 multiplied by the 3.5 and 5.5?
I would do 150. Its faster to work with and unless you have a really nice printer it won't make a difference.
Cards are 2.5x3.5 btw.

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
17ROCKIES12 said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:
I would do 150. Its faster to work with and unless you have a really nice printer it won't make a difference.
Cards are 2.5x3.5 btw.

Damn i knew it was 2.5 by 3.5 I dont know why i said 5.5

and me being an idiot didnt realize i could change the pixels to inches

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
sijiafin said:
You can find all relevant information at this baseball info website. Check it out and see.
spam.jpg

Not a good way to promote your site. Had you made a legit post, I would check it out. Now I will never use it...EVER.

Members online