Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dan, Andrew and everyone else.

the Pirates beat the Marlins for the second game in a row and they are now 8-6. another solid start for a Bucco pitcher and good offensive support. I don't want to get too excited but they have looked decent so far.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Indeed he did, he is good at sleeping about 7-8 hours a night, but we cant keep him up late enough to sleep very deep into the AM...and believe me, we've tried :lol: . Some nights (usually weekends), he will even go 10 hours.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I actually got to sleep in today. I had to wake up between 4 and 5 the last couple days to study for tests. Got another big one tomorrow I'll be studying for all day today :evil:

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
It's morning..lol.. not sure about the good part yet..I got woke up early this morning to head into work.. :shock: I hope everyone is having a good morning though.. I going to find a cup of coffee...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:
Morning guys. Dragging butt today. George- have a great round! :cool:

+1 - I got out of bed this morning, got ready for work, and then took a 10 min nap in my recliner :lol:

It's gonna take a LOT of coffee to get me through today.

Have a great day, boys!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
wideright said:
Morning guys. Dragging butt today. George- have a great round! :cool:

+1 - I got out of bed this morning, got ready for work, and then took a 10 min nap in my recliner :lol:

It's gonna take a LOT of coffee to get me through today.

Have a great day, boys!
Damn chat room :twisted:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I never seem to get it right with the chat room. I never make it in there when everyone else is...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I pop in once in a while and it's usually late, 11pm-12am. Last night was good cuz there were no teenie-boppers in there :lol:

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Morning everyone!

Very happy to know one of the O's pitching prospects won his major league debut and adding more pressure to the O's organization to bring up one or two more prospects (ie Nolan Riemold, David Hernandez, perhaps Tillman)...

Thank you, Brad Bergesen (we do not need Alfredo Simon AND ADAM EATON!!!)

Bought a box of 2008 Bowman Sterling yesterday, and pulled 3 different variations of Evan Longoria Auto!!! Base, Refractor and a GOLD Ref (along with Geovany Soto). Very happy with that... Probably will sell them either in here or on Ebay...

Hope I see the sun and the tulips blooming today!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
By the looks of the bottom of the page the morning thread guys are the only ones here :lol: :lol:

Gilmore isn't even logged in right now. That just seems fundamentally wrong :lol:

Bought a box of 2008 Bowman Sterling yesterday, and pulled 3 different variations of Evan Longoria Auto!!! Base, Refractor and a GOLD Ref (along with Geovany Soto).

That's a phenomenal box man! Jealous of the Soto :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Morning everyone, just got up here and the weather has really turned for the worst. Last night at 9pm it was 64, this morning its 32, windy as all hell and they are calling for a spring blizzard later this morning/Aft.

Members online

Latest posts