Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB --- 4/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like everyone is playing today and then some. Should see a lot of good performances today.

Any predictions before any of the games start?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Pirates and Marlins play at 12:35. I predict the Bucs will complete the sweep of the Marlins and improve to 9-6 and Paul Maholm will be 3-0.

I agree with mredsox89 I think the Red Sox and Twins will split the DH

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
the Pirates and Marlins play at 12:35. I predict the Bucs will complete the sweep of the Marlins and improve to 9-6 and Paul Maholm will be 3-0.
I dunno about that one....Uggla is due for a huge game. [I hope :? ]

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:

if Maholm wasn't pitching I would agree with you Scotty but he been impressive this season. he is 2-0 with a 0.87 ERA.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:

if Maholm wasn't pitching I would agree with you Scotty but he been impressive this season. he is 2-0 with a 0.87 ERA.
But Uggla has hit 2 homers against him in 12 ABs!

Meh, your probably right.... :(

Aug 29, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Sox and Twins will split the DH. Wakefield will have an off start.

At least he has some early run support. Youk with a 2 run HR. Youk is as locked in as anyone in the league. Now hitting .480 for the year.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
mredsox89 said:

At least he has some early run support. Youk with a 2 run HR. Youk is as locked in as anyone in the league. Now hitting .480 for the year.

I've wanted to ask this for a while now, when does the beginning of the season end? Like when is hitting .480 more than just not having that many AB's? You know what I'm trying to say?

Edit: Nick Green with 2 run monster shot, 4-0 Sox

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Pirates sweep the Marlins with a 7-4 victory and Paul Maholm improves to 3-0.

Dan Uggla went 0-4 with 2 K's :D sorry Scotty

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
mredsox89 said:
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
mredsox89 said:

I've wanted to ask this for a while now, when does the beginning of the season end? Like when is hitting .480 more than just not having that many AB's? You know what I'm trying to say?

Edit: Nick Green with 2 run monster shot, 4-0 Sox

In my opinion, I do not even start to consider performance till 100+/- AB's. Then, only after the AS break will I start to speculate.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
The Yankees are pathetic....sign a overweight bum for 1.5 trillion dollars and can't hit a sac fly with the bases loaded and 0 outs in the 7th inning. This division is wide open.

I had tickets to tonight's Red Sox game....I have a bad feeling it is canceled....they are in a rain delay in the first game.....weather calls for 100% chance of rain.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
Pirates sweep the Marlins with a 7-4 victory and Paul Maholm improves to 3-0.

Dan Uggla went 0-4 with 2 K's :D sorry Scotty
Uggla sucks. :x

At least the Sox are playing good ball right now..

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
MaineMule said:
Sox game 1 is over and another nice performance by Wake!! Offense not too shabby either.....

Anyone know the pitching match-up for game 2?

It better be canceled.....I had tickets but didn't go due to the forecast. I figure with them both having an off day tomorrow it wasn't worth it driving 2 hrs to be told to come back tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts