Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finest Letter Michael Bowden Red Refractor Autograph #'d/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Figured the BIN price is pretty close to, if not below the market rate. I can't go after it right now as I still have some outstanding payments. I think it's a good price, you may not, but wanted to post the link.

Not my card.

[ebay:3ukfm345]230338861037[/ebay:3ukfm345]

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Thats a great buy. I wish I had the funds to buy it when it was up but I couldn't. I'm going after the /218 letters, should be able to get those for under $10 a piece.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Thats a great buy. I wish I had the funds to buy it when it was up but I couldn't. I'm going after the /218 letters, should be able to get those for under $10 a piece.

I like Bowden but I passed on picking it up.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

I just don't see that much resale potential in manufactured letterman autographs. Same reason why I am only going after my guys in razor letterman.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

I just don't see that much resale potential in manufactured letterman autographs.

+1

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Bosox3 said:
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

I just don't see that much resale potential in manufactured letterman autographs.

+1

Its not to say I don't like them, because I do. But they are for the collector, not the investor, which could actually be a good thing imo.

Matfanofold--No, just the border around the letter is a ref, pretty dumb concept. He has the base /218, ref /75, blue ref/25, gold ref/10, red ref/5

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I woulda, and shoulda HIT it.

I just didn't have the cash. Then I realized today is my birthday, and I've already got $140.

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
gonzagacubs said:
nice looking cards, but I don't think I could ever drop more than 10 bucks on a manufactured patch cards reguardless if it was auto'd or not.

Why not???

if a rare HOF manufactured patch is /5 and autod you wouldnt pay $50 but for a rare regular on card HOF auto /5 would you pay $200???

Members online

Latest posts