Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any news on Ynoa signing his chrome redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
ryanhoward06 said:
They had to change the DOB on the back of every card.

Just Kidding? :shock:

LOL brutal. Don't understand how Razor can get him to sit down and sign but Topps can't? Kind of a Joke.

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
ryanhoward06 said:

LOL brutal. Don't understand how Razor can get him to sit down and sign but Topps can't? Kind of a Joke.

Didn't Razor go out to him in the DR?

Boy am I glad I got this baby in hand....
ynoa_bgs.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I have heard a couple of times that these will not be signed that only the "Live" versions are going to be available. I dont know how long that means Topps will hold our redemptions hostage before sending out a SOTF Replacement...

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I have a number of different redemptions in, including a press plate auto I pulled... but I also bought some of the better looking centered on card autos I came across... my question is, where is he now? still in development?

Thanks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
ryanhoward06 said:

Razor got all the signatures from him that they needed because they paid him double what Topps did per sig. Keep Ynoa's agent motivated by showing him more money, and Ynoa's agent will keep Ynoa motivated to get the cards signed.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Moonlight Graham said:
I have a number of different redemptions in, including a press plate auto I pulled... but I also bought some of the better looking centered on card autos I came across... my question is, where is he now? still in development?

Thanks
He's not being allowed into the country because his birth certificate is fake.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
justinmandawg said:
Moonlight Graham said:

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

Ynoa finally reports to America: Michael Ynoa has the confidence to go along with his contract. After the 17-year-old right-hander went through his first workout on U.S. soil since the Athletics gave him an eye-popping $4.25-million signing bonus in July, he set an optimistic timeline for reaching the majors. "God willing, I believe two years, if I work very hard," Ynoa said Monday. At least one person, minor league catcher Anthony Recker, isn't doubting it. "It wouldn't surprise me," Recker said after catching Ynoa's first bullpen session. "He has great stuff. You can tell he was working at 75 percent and the ball was jumping out of his hand. He's got great movement. He's got great mechanics. He's definitely ahead of most 17-year-olds." Last summer, the A's won a bidding war for Ynoa, who at the time was incorrectly referred to as "Inoa" in most reports. Ynoa throws a fastball in the mid-90s, along with a curveball and a changeup.
(Updated 03/10/2009).

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
cgilmo said:
justinmandawg said:
Moonlight Graham said:

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

Obviously? Just going off of what I was told.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
justinmandawg said:
cgilmo said:
justinmandawg said:
Moonlight Graham said:

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

... and what is your source?

Where's the rolling eyes icon when you need it?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
cgilmo said:
justinmandawg said:
Moonlight Graham said:

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

I always give BS information when I'm given it don't I?

If I'm so wrong, what is the story?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
justinmandawg said:
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
cgilmo said:
justinmandawg said:
[quote="Moonlight Graham":eek:ju8z2gh]I have a number of different redemptions in, including a press plate auto I pulled... but I also bought some of the better looking centered on card autos I came across... my question is, where is he now? still in development?

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

If I'm so wrong, what is the story?[/quote:eek:ju8z2gh]

I'm not claiming to know it, but I have yet to see a source saying Ynoa's birth certificate is false. Also, he was in AZ for Spring Training so the whole keeping him out of the country thing like you claimed is BS.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="justinmandawg":2rvmzlfz][quote="Moonlight Graham":2rvmzlfz]I have a number of different redemptions in, including a press plate auto I pulled... but I also bought some of the better looking centered on card autos I came across... my question is, where is he now? still in development?

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

If I'm so wrong, what is the story?[/quote:2rvmzlfz]

I'm not claiming to know it, but I have yet to see a source saying Ynoa's birth certificate is false. Also, he was in AZ for Spring Training so the whole keeping him out of the country thing like you claimed is BS.[/quote:2rvmzlfz]

Give it some time. Flog me if I'm wrong.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
You were already proven wrong. You said he cant get into the country, which is completely false.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
justinmandawg said:
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
ru4scuba said:
justinmandawg said:
[quote="cgilmo":3jrjhmff][quote="justinmandawg":3jrjhmff][quote="Moonlight Graham":3jrjhmff]I have a number of different redemptions in, including a press plate auto I pulled... but I also bought some of the better looking centered on card autos I came across... my question is, where is he now? still in development?

Thanks

*facepalm*

obviously not true

If I'm so wrong, what is the story?[/quote:3jrjhmff]

I'm not claiming to know it, but I have yet to see a source saying Ynoa's birth certificate is false. Also, he was in AZ for Spring Training so the whole keeping him out of the country thing like you claimed is BS.[/quote:3jrjhmff]

Give it some time. Flog me if I'm wrong.[/quote:3jrjhmff]

I'm not saying you're wrong about his birth certificate since it happens so often with kids from the DR. However your reason for him not signing because he can't come into the country is absolutely, positively wrong.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
phillyfan0417 said:
Kutzy said:
You were already proven wrong. You said he cant get into the country, which is completely false.

I'm not taking sides on this but that doesnt mean anything. New information may have been found as has happened before...

I find it amazing that some people are willing to back someone up who hasn't furnished any proof of their argument after they have been proven wrong.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
ru4scuba said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Kutzy said:

I'm not taking sides on this but that doesnt mean anything. New information may have been found as has happened before...

I find it amazing that some people are willing to back someone up who hasn't furnished any proof of their argument after they have been proven wrong.

Calm down, I guess saying I'm not taking sides doesnt mean anything because folks want people to be right or wrong. Justin is standing behind his comment and says he'll take the heat if he's wrong. The point of my thread was to say it has happened before that folks were not allowed back into the country after originally being allowed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts