Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Honestly...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Would you guys want any position player on the Giants to play for your team? Our offense is probably the worst in baseball. The only good batters we have are lewis and bengie...ugh.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
ROCKER! Hows the Lincys treatin ya lately? Still BUSTIN Poseys??? :lol:

Really though...theres some likeable guys on the Giants. Rowand, Ishikawa and Sandoval are nice players this season. They just dont have much consistency. Bengie is a very good hitter though and Lewis is a nice bat. Why dont they go out and grab Bonds? Might as well give him another go right?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
MallCopKJ said:

Really though...theres some likeable guys on the Giants. Rowand, Ishikawa and Sandoval are nice players this season. They just dont have much consistency. Benji is a very good hitter though. Why dont they go out and grab Bonds? Might as well give him another go right?
Its just sad, and i felt bad zito didn't get a win the way he was pitching.

No posey's yet, i really want to pick up some more though, he's raking, and he's the future along with lincecum cain and bumgarner!

Lincecum is pitching friday, expect another 10+ strikeout game!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I will be taking a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG vacation from FCB when the Giants eventually become a caliber team.

Either that or DaRocker will b/c my first foe...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
MallCopKJ said:

Really though...theres some likeable guys on the Giants. Rowand, Ishikawa and Sandoval are nice players this season. They just dont have much consistency. Bengie is a very good hitter though and Lewis is a nice bat. Why dont they go out and grab Bonds? Might as well give him another go right?
I'm thinking he has deflated into the saggy shell of a steroided man by now.

To answer the OP - I probably would not want any of them if I had other options.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Would you guys want any position player on the Giants to play for your team? Our offense is probably the worst in baseball. The only good batters we have are lewis and bengie...ugh.

Sorry but no.And I am a Royals fan :lol:

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
markakis8 said:
I will be taking a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG vacation from FCB when the Giants eventually become a caliber team.

Nobody made you click this thread ;)

None of the Giants batters would be every day starters on the Angels

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
markakis8 said:

his first 7,600+ posts werent enough??

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I love the way the Giants are playing and hope the hitting stays exactly the way it is.

Sincerely,

The Los Angeles Dodgers

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
bigalexx said:
markakis8 said:

Nobody made you click this thread ;)

None of the Giants batters would be every day starters on the Angels
who is your catcher, not even bengie :( we suck

Members online