Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Day, another fake patch - Guess where from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Since Dawson is "my guy", I felt it my duty to present the latest "masterpiece" from Doitchbagville, NC

[ebay:210qnijg]120410377227[/ebay:210qnijg]

Enjoy! :D :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
The sad thing is, there are some really nice patches from this set.......

Crap14.jpg
Crap1.jpg
ea6b_1.jpg

..........but when is this idiot going to learn that he is making OBVIOUS fakes? :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Maybe you should ask him if he still has the piece of jersey he took out... that way you can win the card and put back in the original jersey. ;)

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Probably the smartest guy on the internet, trims cards, fakes patches and buybacks and just rakes cash doing it. Who would have thought a person couldn't get in trouble doing all these things.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Just sent this to him.

"I am very interested in this item, however I would like it in its original splendor. I collect Dawson highly and even if the original patch was a plain jersey I would be ok with that. Is there any chance to get the original swatch shipped with this card so I can put it back in once I recieve the card?

Thanks alot!"

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Kutzy said:
Just sent this to him.

"I am very interested in this item, however I would like it in its original splendor. I collect Dawson highly and even if the original patch was a plain jersey I would be ok with that. Is there any chance to get the original swatch shipped with this card so I can put it back in once I recieve the card?

Thanks alot!"

:lol: :lol: Let us know his response!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i dont know if im more surprised that he is still on ebay or that he is still alive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts