Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

never done a real or fake post before,this is insane if real

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I have no idea, but that is one ugly card. I would much rather have a genuine piece of uniform and/or patch.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah I am pretty sure it's real....there were a few other HOF players from the jumbo patch set with full tag patches, pretty sick.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One question to ask is "Did Wilson do the jerseys when Mickey played?"

Other than that, I have nothing to add either way. And sorry if I should know who did MLB jerseys then.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
They are real. I witnessed somebody pull one exactly like this of Roberto Clemente. He said Topps told him only 2 of the 10 were FULL Laundry Tags and the other 8 were Jumbo Jerseys/Patches.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
baorioles was a BMB member and a really good one at that. He has bought several kick ass logo patches and jumbos from me and plenty of others. From time to time he will list a questionable item, but without solid proof that something isn't legit, it's just up to the buyer.
I personally go to shows and buy logo patches and jumbos myself, some for re-sale and some for PC. I always take a close look at them but you really can never be sure. I don't doubt that the card and the patch are legit, Wilson has been around for a long time and the /10 versions in this set all contain 1-3 logo tags.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I would go with real, but I would still call Topps to confirm no matter what anyone thought before spending anywhere near that much money on a patch card. An epic card like that would probably be remembered by someone at Topps.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I wasnt meaning to question the seller, the card just seems to good to be true. I didnt know topps put laundry tags in any of them. :shock: :shock:

sneekc said:
baorioles was a BMB member and a really good one at that. He has bought several kick ass logo patches and jumbos from me and plenty of others. From time to time he will list a questionable item, but without solid proof that something isn't legit, it's just up to the buyer.
I personally go to shows and buy logo patches and jumbos myself, some for re-sale and some for PC. I always take a close look at them but you really can never be sure. I don't doubt that the card and the patch are legit, Wilson has been around for a long time and the /10 versions in this set all contain 1-3 logo tags.

Members online

Latest posts