Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone tell me why Vin Mazzaro is still dirt cheap??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
2-3 bucks per sterling??

Tex league pitcher of the year last year.

AAA now with an ERA of 1.93 in 3 starts...

:?:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
He's started off real well ,but might be playing over his head a bit.

inability to make in-game adjustments and high pitcher count early on.

He also needs to work on commanding his secondary pitches and improve his changeup

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Because he plays for the Oakland Athletics; a small market team in MLB.

Allen

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
::facepalm::
Last 10 Games: (Current team only)
OPP W L ERA IP H ER BB SO
TAC 0 0 0.00 4.0 0 0 2 5
POR 0 0 4.50 4.0 4 2 4 3
TAC 0 0 1.50 6.0 5 1 1 4
POR 0 0 0.00 6.0 4 0 4 3
COL 0 1 13.5 4.0 12 6 1 2
REN 0 1 9.00 5.0 8 5 1 6
ALB 1 0 0.00 8.0 1 0 0 5
RRR 0 0 1.59 5.2 3 1 2 4
OMA 0 0 0.00 8.0 1 0 1 6

last 21.2 ip 1ER 3BB 5H 15k's

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Just out of curiosity why did you join the Bound for October 3 yr keeper league if you had no intentions on playing in it?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Plays for the Athletics unfortunately. If you placed in NY or Boston, he would be valued at a premium.

A

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
hmmmm

6 shout out innings so far in his MLB Debut....
:D
hope that will help raise prices !!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bruin7 said:
Plays for the Athletics unfortunately. If you placed in NY or Boston, he would be valued at a premium.

A

+1.....don't forget Chicago Cubs......I bet Randy Wells after his pitching performance tonight will go up more then Mazzaro tomorrow.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

A

+1.....don't forget Chicago Cubs......I bet Randy Wells after his pitching performance tonight will go up more then Mazzaro tomorrow.
I can not give you a price on the cards beacuse of this,

i dont know how much his cards are worth at this moment, they are worth what ever the highest bidder is willing to pay

thats why i am looking for offers

i hope you can understand

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
dchurg said:
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

A

i dont know how much his cards are worth at this moment, they are worth what ever the highest bidder is willing to pay

Then why waste my time in the first place? I can't stand when people say "make an offer" then they don't want to counter offer or discuss it further. I also think it is ridiculous to add a "hype premium" and you can't even tell me what that is because you are waiting for someone to tell you. Just list the fking things on ebay already and stop wasting my time and posting your pimping thread. He plays on a crappy team and you are a horrible business man, deal with the facts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
EricInCT said:
dchurg said:
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

A

Then why waste my time in the first place? I can't stand when people say "make an offer" then they don't want to counter offer or discuss it further. I also think it is ridiculous to add a "hype premium" and you can't even tell me what that is because you are waiting for someone to tell you. Just list the fking things on ebay already and stop wasting my time and posting your pimping thread. He plays on a crappy team and you are a horrible business man, deal with the facts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
::facepalm:: :lol:

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Personally, I never liked low K numbers from a pitcher.

+1. Although I kind of like Volstad, those low K-rate pitchers never seem to get much love.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
I think this thread deserves some more pimpage after another great outing for Vinny.

7.1ip 0ER

starting his career off on a 14ip scoreless streak..not to shabby...

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
dchurg said:
I think this thread deserves some more pimpage after another great outing for Vinny.

7.1ip 0ER

starting his career off on a 14ip scoreless streak..not to shabby...

He will never get noticed by the hobby until he throws a no-hitter.