Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which picture of the skinny kid do you like better??? thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
My mom takes all of the team pictures for our team. here are two of my most recent pictures. I need to decide which on I should get framed. Sorry for the tiny one.

Black and white background with colored body
mehittingblackandwhite.jpg

or regular

mehitting.jpg

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
ya. I like the full color one myself, but it looks kind of bad when its that small. thanks for the imput.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
ru4scuba said:
I HATE selective coloring. Leave it as color or B&W the whole thing. Also, is there a photo that shows your face?

HAHA, I just noticed that. actually there aren't any. I guess that kind of weird. there is one in my bucket were i'm fielding but it was blurry so she just added some weird effect to it. I can get you one if you want, ha.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas

Sorry, thinjim, but I couldn't resist. :lol:

[youtube:2bvjcun4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjdHUX2T4c[/youtube:2bvjcun4]

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
Austin said:

Sorry, thinjim, but I couldn't resist. :lol:

[youtube:3cj1wg11]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjdHUX2T4c[/youtube:3cj1wg11]

HAHA, its cool. I get alot of that stuff from my brother the football jock. heres a pic of him from when he was a junior.

benpic.jpg

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
thinjim said:
ru4scuba said:
I HATE selective coloring. Leave it as color or B&W the whole thing. Also, is there a photo that shows your face?

HAHA, I just noticed that. actually there aren't any. I guess that kind of weird. there is one in my bucket were i'm fielding but it was blurry so she just added some weird effect to it. I can get you one if you want, ha.

I'm not saying it because I want to see your face. Photos that show the subjects face are usually better than shots of their back.

thinjim

Nov 16, 2008
ru4scuba said:
thinjim said:
ru4scuba said:

I'm not saying it because I want to see your face. Photos that show the subjects face are usually better than shots of their back.
I know you don't care but, oh well. like I said she put a weird effect on it, but here you go.

photo-1.jpg

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
thinjim said:
ru4scuba said:
thinjim said:
ru4scuba said:

I know you don't care but, oh well. like I said she put a weird effect on it, but here you go.

photo-1.jpg

Yeah, I don't like most effects, but I'm probably one of the more anal people you'll find on here when it comes to photos.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I LOVE selective coloring! And when done right with the right context, it's simply stunning! However, the photo is not the right style to be done this way(imo). I'd go with eithor b/w or full color. Leaning a bit towards full color.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
matfanofold said:
I LOVE selective coloring! And when done right with the right context, it's simply stunning! However, the photo is not the right style to be done this way(imo). I'd go with eithor b/w or full color. Leaning a bit towards full color.

Agree, it's a pretty cool effect when used in the right scenario, but this picture would be better in full color.

Members online

Latest posts