Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wahoo.....Well My 1st mailday in a couple of years!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
I know it isn't as nice as a lot of peoples, but hey give me a little slack it is the 1st time I have got to do this in a long time... :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
cutnitclose said:
I know it isn't as nice as a lot of peoples, but hey give me a little slack it is the 1st time I have got to do this in a long time... :lol:

04-23-2009075443PM.jpg

04-23-2009080112PM.jpg

04-23-2009081005PM.jpg

Hey great stuff, I think I've traded with you on the old beckett.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
wolfmanalfredo said:
cutnitclose said:

Yes you have a lot more than once..How the heck are you? I posted a thread a couple of day trying to contact everyone..I hope everything os good on your end

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
cowboysrule48 said:
Wow cut(if you are the same one from Beckett from way back), I haven't talked to you in years, how ya been?

You have got to be freakin' kidding me..Cowboy Wow.. What the heck is happening?

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Wow cut(if you are the same one from Beckett from way back), I haven't talked to you in years, how ya been?

You have got to be freakin' kidding me..Cowboy Wow.. What the heck is happening?

Not too much, been a long time man. Glad you found your way over here.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
cowboysrule48 said:
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I stumbled onto my collect a couple months back and got to thinking about everyone.. I went and hung out on Becket about a month back hoping to someone, but never did..Fianlly I posted a threa asking if anyone was there..Rick (Rickcardz)was nice enough to dirct me over here.. and I have got to start talking to people again..I didn't realize I missed it so much

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I stumbled onto my collect a couple months back and got to thinking about everyone.. I went and hung out on Becket about a month back hoping to someone, but never did..Fianlly I posted a threa asking if anyone was there..Rick (Rickcardz)was nice enough to dirct me over here.. and I have got to start talking to people again..I didn't realize I missed it so much

Yea, the BMB really went to hell when they changed the format, I haven't visited them in months. I only use Beckett now to use My Collections.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
cowboysrule48 said:
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:
cutnitclose said:
cowboysrule48 said:

Yea, the BMB really went to hell when they changed the format, I haven't visited them in months. I only use Beckett now to use My Collections.

I actually met some great people over there during my short stay.. I have told all of them to come over and holler at me

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
cutnitclose said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
cutnitclose said:

Yes you have a lot more than once..How the heck are you? I posted a thread a couple of day trying to contact everyone..I hope everything os good on your end

I'm great man, it took you a while but you finally made it over to FCB. Glad to see it. How've you been?

Latest posts