Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chelo

Apr 14, 2009
I am being induced tomorrow ( for those of you that don't what that is ...... my doctor is making the baby come ) and it's the draft. So now I'm going to have to watch the draft in pain. Plus I can't do my norm and wrap myself in a blanket with all of my goodies so that I don't have to move for the day! Plus I am missing out on my sons baseball game and I haven't missed one yet...... and he can't watch the draft with me :( ! He has been watching the draft with us since he 7 months old and now he will miss it because the family watching him doesn't watch sports. But atleast the baby will be born and it will be all over tomorrow! Let's just hope that he isn't born with the cowboys or new england is drafting! It would end up that he would be a fan of them! That's my luck!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
And with the 23rd pick the New England Patriots select... Waaaaaa Waaaaaa ::facepalm::

Congrats and good luck!

Chelo

Apr 14, 2009
Thanks you guys!!

And how can you love football and not love the draft...... I just hope the hosptial has espn2 or nfl network so that I can watch both days of the draft! I know I'm crazy but I can't help it!

Chelo

Apr 14, 2009
tenclubber said:
At least get an epidural so you can watch the draft with no pain! Congrats!

I plan on that lets just hope it works this time!

G

that sucks....but your baby will be here....bet Josh is excited......just tell the doctor you need to be able to see the tv during the push.....hope all goes well Chelo.

G

vetsgt02 said:
hello I am Chelos husband and we are moving today and the baby is coming in the morning we are pooped LOL

good luck with the big day tomorrow Josh!!!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
vetsgt02 said:
hello I am Chelos husband and we are moving today and the baby is coming in the morning we are pooped LOL
Well at least she does not have to poop the baby tomorrow. And Congrats on the the new one, hope all
goes well.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Congrats yes i used to be a broncos fan i have not decided if i still am we have no QB anyways heres to the bears drafting at the due time :)

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
congrats and good luck! (tevo the draft and be sure to hold it over his head when he is older and messes up that mommy had to miss the draft so you could be born so dont ever say that mommy doesnt love you...now go clean your room lol)

Chelo

Apr 14, 2009
thanks everyone!!! Back home already and we are going to make the baby a seahawks fan because that's who was drafting when I had him!! Thanks to the epidural I got to watch and have the baby !!!

G

Chelo said:
thanks everyone!!! Back home already and we are going to make the baby a seahawks fan because that's who was drafting when I had him!! Thanks to the epidural I got to watch and have the baby !!!

wait 'til the drugs die down and then re-consider your kid's team. ;)

Chelo

Apr 14, 2009
We didn't pick his team he did!!!! He was born when the seahawks were drafting !!! Believe me my husband is so sad that he has to buy seahawk stuff!!!

Members online