Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET - 4/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
lol @ AP #11.

Seriously, he had an excellent game last night. Top notch, shows he can be MLB ready.

He freakin walked a batter in EVERY inning except for one before that. Great outing, but defenitally not great so far.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm going to beat Jim, Jeff and you other Philly Phanatics to the punch and say that Kyle Drabek was a glaring omission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Knapp! I didn't expect him to be that high. Nice to see two Phillies pitchers up there. And to think Drabek could have made the list but only got one start this week.

I didn't realize how bad Hodges is doing.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
The Giants system just got that much better.:lol: But seriously no Bumgarner again? That takes away some credibility from these lists.

stanton.jpg

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
ryanhoward06 said:
Knapp! I didn't expect him to be that high. Nice to see two Phillies pitchers up there. And to think Drabek could have made the list but only got one start this week.

I'm just happy I was buying Knapp Elites and Sterlings when they both came out.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

What were paying for single autos when they came out? Up until Monday or Tuesday I was picking them up for $2-3 a piece (+ delivery). Those days are probably over.

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
Blast from the past Ben Davis made me laugh!

Glad to see Chisenhall - 13 Rbis in three games will do that for a guy I guess

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Adam G said:
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

What were paying for single autos when they came out? Up until Monday or Tuesday I was picking them up for $2-3 a piece (+ delivery). Those days are probably over.

I was buying the elites to 125 and 50, did very well on those. Probably have about 50 between the elites and the sterlings...

2 Black sterling refs

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
phillyfan0417 said:
Adam G said:
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

I was buying the elites to 125 and 50, did very well on those. Probably have about 50 between the elites and the sterlings...

2 Black sterling refs

Total I think I picked up 15 cards, but I got a couple contenders in there, so that was nice.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
johnny rook said:
The Giants system just got that much better.:lol: But seriously no Bumgarner again? That takes away some credibility from these lists.

stanton.jpg

I think it's because the expectations are so high, but then again, how much better can a 19 year old pitching in the CAL league get? 14 K in 16 IP, just 2 walks, 0.56 ERA. Any one have news on his secondary stuff?

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

I think I only managed two sterling refs. I never expected this early success and had planned on getting 10 of them. I will buy some Chrome's though.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
ryanhoward06 said:
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

I think I only managed two sterling refs. I never expected this early success and had planned on getting 10 of them. I will buy some Chrome's though.

You never know, he could go flat for the next month and his prices might drop back down. Early hot starts have been known to lead into very cold slumps.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
phillyfan0417 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

Sweet. One less person picking up his first cards! His elites and sterlings will hold their value since they are auto's

:D