Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What type of cards would you buy? top 3? Friendly advice..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
The family is wanting to stop by hasting tonight to grab a movie and they sell all kinds of card packs there and I thought about getting a few..Needless to say I don't have a clue of the good ones anymore as I have been away form collecting.. (If you don't mind) List the top 3 to look for and I may try to see if they have them tonight and pick up a couple packs.. Thanks in advance for any advice

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
cutnitclose said:
The family is wanting to stop by hasting tonight to grab a movie and they sell all kinds of card packs there and I thought about getting a few..Needless to say I don't have a clue of the good ones anymore as I have been away form collecting.. (If you don't mind) List the top 3 to look for and I may try to see if they have them tonight and pick up a couple packs.. Thanks in advance for any advice

dont buy packs from an opened retail box. most likely they have been searched already. go with the blister packs or the blaster boxes.

sorry not much help as far as what product to get.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
moxacaine said:
cutnitclose said:

dont buy packs from an opened retail box. most likely they have been searched already. go with the blister packs or the blaster boxes.

Thanks for the info.. What are the blister packs? The are usually several boxes there that have been opened that you can the employees to open them up.. I'm not sure how folks search them, but would it be OK to get them if they are straight out of an opened box? Thanks again

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
cutnitclose said:
moxacaine said:
cutnitclose said:

Thanks for the info.. What are the blister packs? The are usually several boxes there that have been opened that you can the employees to open them up.. I'm not sure how folks search them, but would it be OK to get them if they are straight out of an opened box? Thanks again

ive even seen employees at target searching packs. an example of a blister pack is pictured below

TOPPS+5.jpg

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
moxacaine said:
cutnitclose said:
moxacaine said:
cutnitclose said:

ive even seen employees at target searching packs. an example of a blister pack is pictured below

TOPPS+5.jpg

cool thanx for the photo.. I'm sure they do search them.. I was saying I have seen employees open new boxes for people there and they grab a couple out of the box when they put them back on the shelf.. I guess I'm saying you would be the first person in the box...I will look for the blister pack while I'm there..Thanks again for the info..I really appreciate the time and trouble..

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
yeah, a fresh box would be fine. It is just if you buy from a box that is already open, you have a chance that the box was searched for the "good stuff"

Members online

Latest posts