Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Soliciting Special Inscriptions for NFL’s Top Roo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
North Las Vegas, NV (April 24, 2009) – In another effort to get collectors as close to the game – and the players – as possible, Upper Deck is providing a cool opportunity for gridiron card aficionados. At this year’s NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot on May 16 at the L.A. Coliseum, Upper Deck will be asking some of the top rookies to specially inscribe several different autographed cards that will be inserted in upcoming Upper Deck football products throughout 2009. Likely first-rounders like Matt Stafford, Chris Wells, Aaron Curry, Mark Sanchez and Michael Crabtree could be signing Upper Deck cards with cool inscriptions as dictated by astute football card collectors!

To submit your inscriptions for consideration, please go to www.facebook.com and search for Upper Deck to access the page. Upper Deck will take the best submissions posted and get the majority of those fulfilled during the fast-approaching NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot. Collectors have until Monday, May 4, to submit their entries. This is a terrific way to get excited about this year’s NFL Draft as well as the upcoming NFL season, courtesy of Upper Deck.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2zk84trh]That's pretty cool that UD is doing that again. Thanks for sharing.

UD has done this before at the rookie premiere?[/quote:2zk84trh]
No. I meant when they held a vote for fans to pick an inscription for Kobe Bryant.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
North Las Vegas, NV (April 24, 2009) – In another effort to get collectors as close to the game – and the players – as possible, Upper Deck is providing a cool opportunity for gridiron card aficionados. At this year’s NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot on May 16 at the L.A. Coliseum, Upper Deck will be asking some of the top rookies to specially inscribe several different autographed cards that will be inserted in upcoming Upper Deck football products throughout 2009. Likely first-rounders like Matt Stafford, Chris Wells, Aaron Curry, Mark Sanchez and Michael Crabtree could be signing Upper Deck cards with cool inscriptions as dictated by astute football card collectors!

To submit your inscriptions for consideration, please go to http://www.facebook.com and search for Upper Deck to access the page. Upper Deck will take the best submissions posted and get the majority of those fulfilled during the fast-approaching NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot. Collectors have until Monday, May 4, to submit their entries. This is a terrific way to get excited about this year’s NFL Draft as well as the upcoming NFL season, courtesy of Upper Deck.

No face book, but could you submit the following inscription for Crabtree? As a UT grad I hate it but:

TT 39-UT 33

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":1psiudl5][quote="Card Magnet":1psiudl5]That's pretty cool that UD is doing that again. Thanks for sharing.

UD has done this before at the rookie premiere?[/quote:1psiudl5]
No. I meant when they held a vote for fans to pick an inscription for Kobe Bryant.[/quote:1psiudl5]

Ok i see. That i had missed something in the last couple drafts. I know Donruss got the players to add 1/1 inscriptions in 2004 to one of their sets. Eli added "#1 Draft pick", Fitgerzald was "Go Pitt", Rivers was "Go Wolf Pack" Etc. I think it is wheels that owns the Fitzgerald, or maybe he just sold it i cant quite remember. Hopefully he see this and still has an image of it.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1ltesfv4][quote="G $MONEY$":1ltesfv4][quote="Card Magnet":1ltesfv4]That's pretty cool that UD is doing that again. Thanks for sharing.

UD has done this before at the rookie premiere?[/quote:1ltesfv4]
No. I meant when they held a vote for fans to pick an inscription for Kobe Bryant.[/quote:1ltesfv4]

Ok i see. That i had missed something in the last couple drafts. I know Donruss got the players to add 1/1 inscriptions in 2004 to one of their sets. Eli added "#1 Draft pick", Fitgerzald was "Go Pitt", Rivers was "Go Wolf Pack" Etc. I think it is wheels that owns the Fitzgerald, or maybe he just sold it i cant quite remember. Hopefully he see this and still has an image of it.[/quote:1ltesfv4]

it was actually beckett doing an interview/article with bryant at his hotel and they had a live chat going on during the signing and bmb users were saying, wouldnt it be cool if he did this or this and then kobe did and they showed pics of some of the special inscriptions

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts