Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox NATION....Jason Bay 2-Run bomb!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
jason bay has HUGE balls. i still think we got the short end of the manny trade but man oh man if he comes up this clutch all year he will make me eat my words!
JASON BAY > MANNYYYYYYYYY

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Bay is becoming one of my favorite players to play for the Sox. The guy brings it every single day, and is the consummate professional. On days where everyone else leaves their game at home, he always seems to step up.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Rivera hates the Red Sox....he has the most blown saves versus the Red Sox by far then any other team....12 blown saves against the Red Sox WOW......I think I have seen on TV 9 or 10 of them lol.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Masterson time, I am sure it is time for him to get an inning in. He last pitched Monday.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
Bay is becoming one of my favorite players to play for the Sox. The guy brings it every single day, and is the consummate professional. On days where everyone else leaves their game at home, he always seems to step up.
+1!!!!!!!!

His OBP is incredible because he is always getting on base with hits or walks, I love it!

And did you see that catch he made earlier!?!!? :eek:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
scotty21690 said:
notjomommasclint said:
jason bay has HUGE balls. i still think we got the short end of the manny trade but man oh man if he comes up this clutch all year he will make me eat my words!
JASON BAY > MANNYYYYYYYYY

::facepalm:: :oops: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: :oops: ::facepalm::
As an overall player and person, I would say so...

[Manny is the better hitter though, Ill give him that]

Members online

Latest posts