Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best addition to my Grace collection in quite awhile!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Now this is a sweet card. Heavy competition since all 3 guys are collected pretty well, and only 5 copies of this card were made. Won it this afternoon, it's my birthday present to myself!

a5e6_1.jpg !BQ0unhwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBJ65JcE4fQ~~_1.jpg

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Very nice. I like the combo of players. All 1B's and all played during the same era.

Alex

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Definitely a great card! I can't imagine the number of bidders on that with three sets of crazy player collectors! Great pick-up!

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
gracecollector said:
Now this is a sweet card. Heavy competition since all 3 guys are collected pretty well, and only 5 copies of this card were made. Won it this afternoon, it's my birthday present to myself!

That's an outstanding card...are the autos on card? What year is that?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
moxacaine said:
Great addition.

Dont i remember you missing out on that card not that long ago?

Good memory! Yeah, a copy did come up about 6 months ago, and I lost out on it. But it was the week I got my 98 Donruss Red Crusade, so I wasn't too bummed!

Chuckbartowski - It's a 2005 UD SP Authentic Chirography Triple Auto. I'm pretty sure they are clear sticker autos.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
gracecollector said:
moxacaine said:
Great addition.

Good memory! Yeah, a copy did come up about 6 months ago, and I lost out on it. But it was the week I got my 98 Donruss Red Crusade, so I wasn't too bummed!

Chuckbartowski - It's a 2005 UD SP Authentic Chirography Triple Auto. I'm pretty sure they are clear sticker autos.

Thats what i thought. I was pretty sure i had remembered that another rare card had come up at the same time.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Great card! Beats the '04 by far IMO. 3 of my favorite players ever, though I'm not sure if it beats the Platinum Medallion from a few months back ;)
Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday Brad!

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
gracecollector said:
moxacaine said:
Great addition.

Yeah, all 2005 SP authentic autos are stickers. They are really nice in hand.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
gracecollector said:

Nice! I bid pretty heavy on it for my Will Clark collection. Enjoy the card!