Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ho Hum.....Another Day At the Office for Strasburg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Aside from giving up a 3-run jack in the 7th, he was his usual dominant self.

7 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 1 BB, 14 K's

Just got pulled in the 8th, hopefully he'll get the W.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
It's pretty cool to accuse 16 year olds you've never met of using PEDs.

Actually, that's more sarcastically classy than sarcastically cool. Literally douchy though.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Bosox3 said:
Jaypers said:
arod305 said:
I think you have man crushes on Strasburg and Harper :? :eek: :shock:

I think you're wrong.

Not too sure about that... :D 8 out of 10 times...the threads are about one or the other.

Glad someone else notices, and I dont get why my post were edited. I guess when someone says something JP doesnt like it gets edited

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
arod305 said:
Bosox3 said:
Jaypers said:
arod305 said:

I think you're wrong.

Not too sure about that... :D 8 out of 10 times...the threads are about one or the other.

Glad someone else notices, and I dont get why my post were edited. I guess when someone says something JP doesnt like it gets edited

Or perhaps....just perhaps....you decided to deliberately try and start a fight. I believe "trolling" is the correct terminology?

And everyone is welcome to research every single one of my previous postings and see just how many referenced those two names.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jaypers said:
arod305 said:
Bosox3 said:
Jaypers said:
arod305 said:

I think you're wrong.

Or perhaps....just perhaps....you decided to deliberately try and start a fight. I believe "trolling" is the correct terminology?

And everyone is welcome to research every single one of my previous postings and see just how many referenced those two names.

And even if all of JPs posts were about those two guys, too bad. There is nothing wrong with that at all if that is what he wanted to do. No one cares, because it's a message board.

I can't stand it when people complain about what other people post threads about. If you don't like a topic or are not interested in it, skip it. It's not that hard, and it's not an inconvenience in any way whatsoever.

Realistically, both of those players probably deserve the attention anyway.

Members online