Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** headed to the DL...replaced with a relief pitcher??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
don't understand why they call up david robertson to replace ****

now they only have 4 starters on their roster

also, cody ransom has an injured quad and will be out a while so they dont have a 3rd baseman

not a good night for yankee fans :cry:

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Re: **** headed to the DL...replaced with a relief patcher??

Soon **** will become as bad as Nomo and collectors will start paying stupid money for his cards.

Kevin

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Don't worry, having no third baseman is better than having Cody Ransom.
Honestly, I have no idea how a team who spends as much money as the Yankees do can have players as miserable as Ransom and Gardner.

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan

They don't need a 5th starter until Tuesday. Word here in NY is that Phil Hughes will get the call and start on Tuesday next week at Detroit.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
KandKCards said:
Don't worry, having no third baseman is better than having Cody Ransom.
Honestly, I have no idea how a team who spends as much money as the Yankees do can have players as miserable as Ransom and Gardner.

i have thought ever since spring training started that angel berroa should be the 3rd baseman, had a great spring and has had a great year so far in the minors and even won roy in 2003!

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

Casey2884 said:
They don't need a 5th starter until Tuesday. Word here in NY is that Phil Hughes will get the call and start on Tuesday next week at Detroit.

yea wrote that a few posts up

Members online

Latest posts