Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friday Mall Show Pick Ups: Battlefield Mall Springfield, MO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
Prospectors...we want to see more of you guys at these shows!! Here's what I picked up from other dealers at the show. None of this walked up to the table....this was all at other dealers tables and I paid below ebay prices on all and well below on some :)

bat-mall-1.jpg

bat-mall-2.jpg

bat-mall-3.jpg

LMK what you think :)

Thanks!!!!!

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
jjj7880 said:
I was thinking of coming down to the show on Sunday is it worth it?

There is a dealer that made a huge Bowman Chrome, Draft, Sterling buy and is loaded with some beauties...many gradable. He does no ebay...so generally he sells around half book...but he will work with you.

Also...there is some killer top condition Vintage if you know people who are into that.

Also, there are your usual "everything" guys that know very little about prospects and sometimes will part with stuff cheap.

I told myself I had to sell more before I bought more :)

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
haha, We can do some more trading if you want. I just need to bring some booze for you :lol:

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
jjj7880 said:
haha, We can do some more trading if you want. I just need to bring some booze for you :lol:

I have no idea what you are referring to??? :twisted: :lol:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
RookieHotList said:
jjj7880 said:

I picked up an Antonelli 2006 BCDP BGS 10 pristine a few days ago for $36 :D

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
jjj7880 said:
RookieHotList said:
jjj7880 said:

I picked up an Antonelli 2006 BCDP BGS 10 pristine a few days ago for $36 :D

That's the same as free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That Pujols card you picked up was a good move, I think he's going to be pretty good - one of the best prospects that wasn't even on the BA top 100 list this year!

Members online