Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Morning Thread (Early Edition)------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Good morning all.

Up early for a wonderful 3 hour drive to Mason City for the card show.

Never up early enough to start this thread, so I jumped at the opportunity.

Have a great day everyone.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tonsofcommons said:
Good morning all.

Oh, so your the reason I'm up early. ::facepalm:: I was having a nice dream about a hottie telling me to get up and talk to her on the pc, and here it is just you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well good morning anyway, and good luck at the card show.

Art

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i need coffee!!!!! morning all. my collection taking a hit seems some team is WINNING and others are buying pirate cards ??

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

it's already 64 here and it's going up to 85 :cool: today.

the Red Sox Yankees game last night was incredible. Jason Bay hit a 2 run homer with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th to tie it at 4 and Kevin Youkilis hit a solo homer to end it in the 11th.

the Pirates lost to the Padres 4-3 in 11 innings.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Resident Piazza Fan said:
tonsofcommons said:
Good morning all.

Oh, so your the reason I'm up early. ::facepalm:: I was having a nice dream about a hottie telling me to get up and talk to her on the pc, and here it is just you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well good morning anyway, and good luck at the card show.

Art
(In my sexiest voice) Art baby, come talk about your big... Collection of Mike Piazza cards. It really gets me hot. HAHA!!!!!

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning. Checking in before the side gig starts today.
Had a terrific dinner last night for the First Anniversary. And creme brulee for the second night in a row. Then come home to a Sox win. Not so bad, in my opinion.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Good morning everyone. I trust it's been good so far. I'm heading to Raleigh today, if for nothing else, to eat at The Cheese Cake Factory.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is hilarious.

kelso_burn2.gif

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gentlemen!!!

Tonsofcommons - Thanks for starting the tread...your text posts have a sexy voice :lol:

Art - Funny wake up bud...hope it was worth waking up for ;) :lol: Any surprises in the mail from Washington yet?

LLWesman - Good morning...but you are probably now in bed.

Tramers - Get to the coffee!!! Whats a morning without it? Whats on the shopping list right now?

Dave - Wow...65 is our nice weather but 85? You better enjoy it. I agree on the Sox game...exciting :) Whats up with the extra innings trend last night? My Mariners are kicking some booty though :mrgreen:

Bungle77 - I can never remember your name :oops: That dual Griffey/Ichiro auto in your sig is beyond amazing :shock: I didn't even know they were paired up on a card together. What did that run you?

Sam - Hola senor....are you at work like some of the rest of us too?

Chashawk - Nice...the last Saturday to work. I'm jealous although I am sure it is much deserved. Congrats man ;)

LaneyB - Have a fun road trip. Just went to the Cheesecake Factory myself with the fiance and her mom a couple of weeks ago.

Alex

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Nope not yet Alex, but maybe today. Off to load a truck right now and will be gone the rest of the weekend. Moving an older gentlemen to CT tonight. Should be back by Monday morning though. Have a great weekend all.

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
You to Art...I will check out the DC later today to make sure it arrives okay. That coffee is really important ;) :lol:

Josh - Hows it going bud? Any new pickups lately?

Sam - Atleast we are getting paid for being up early on a Saturday ;)

Members online

Latest posts