Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RATE MY WEB-WANTS PAGE SO FAR..WHAT YOU THINK

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PAGE SO FAR

• KEEP GOING AS IS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MORE PICTURES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
WELL had to re-do all my wants lists since it all was lost thru AOL :(...MAN WAS THAT YEARS OF POSTING AND TRADING FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET :twisted:

went on freewebs.com like some had said yesterday, which is a lot easier set up than AOL used to have..

anyways click on link below , go thru the few links i have set up and let me know what you all think ...this will help a lot on setting up my pages to make it easy to trade in the future ...thnx

http://www.freewebs.com/ciscokid23/index.htm

Frow

Love that your trade list actually has pictures. Two things though

1) The titles of the various sets change...some fit with the color, some have red highlights, one was even pink

2) That template is extremely overused. It suits your needs but every trade list has that same graphic/setup.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Frow said:
Love that your trade list actually has pictures. Two things though

1) The titles of the various sets change...some fit with the color, some have red highlights, one was even pink

2) That template is extremely overused. It suits your needs but every trade list has that same graphic/setup.

COOL...THIS IS what I wanted to here :)...Im used to my 22 inch APPLE screen at home and think we all see the page diffrent....so you think i should darken the title colors and make them a bit smaller ?

the pictures I have decided to go with because a lot of times i get the right player name but wrong set or year :roll: ...some players have 2 some times 4 diffrent sign of the future autos

Frow

CISCOKID23 said:
so you think i should darken the title colors and make them a bit smaller ?

I'm just suggesting making them uniform in color.

Example:

Under Bowman Auto Wants the first heading is in large tan letters and the sub heading is white. Scrolling down Bowman Draft Pick Autos title is now Red and then 2001 is now tan with the sub heading being in red and underlined and then is skips around like that for the remainder.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
cgilmo said:
just use the FCB blog system :)

I tried doing this. I bookmarked the blog and logged out to see if nonmembers could follow a link to it, but when i went to the bookmark it asked for log in information. Is there a way that people off the board can see it if you send a link?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Tomlinson21RB said:
cgilmo said:

I tried doing this. I bookmarked the blog and logged out to see if nonmembers could follow a link to it, but when i went to the bookmark it asked for log in information. Is there a way that people off the board can see it if you send a link?

hummmm i didnt know you had to be logged in to view.

Ill get right on fixing that.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
cgilmo said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
cgilmo said:

There is a chance I did something wrong, but thanks for looking into it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Tomlinson21RB said:
cgilmo said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
cgilmo said:

There is a chance I did something wrong, but thanks for looking into it.

ucp.php?i=blog&mode=ucp_blog_permissions

set guest permissions

Staff online

Members online