Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB 4/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I didn't get to post this yesterday (as I didn't realize he pitched), but I wanted to let all the Brooks Brown follower's know that he's kept his "Zack Greinke-ish Streak" alive:

3 Games started, 2 W's, & has maintained his 0.00 ERA throughout the 17.2 inning's pitched/3 game's which he's started!!!! :eek: :shock:
Lastnight he pitched 5.2 ip/ 3hits/ 0ER/ 0BB/ 3K's/ & got the "W"!!! :D Sure the guy isn't much for K'ing but he sure can keep his opponent's at bay with those Goose-Egg's "0.00"ERA! ;)

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
001-2.jpg

just got this in today hopefully he pitches well

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
EricInCT said:
He seems like a bum to me, and I have 2 xfrac and a gold :(

I'll take the gold off your hands if you really think he's a bum... the kid is 20 years old and pitching in the Cal League, one of the toughest for pitchers. Three bad starts doesn't mean anything to me... PM me with a price if you wanna move it.

lvdan

Aug 25, 2008
Chuck Lofgren continues his impressive early season return to form:
6IP 0H 0R 1BB 7K
wow

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
lvdan said:
Chuck Lofgren continues his impressive early season return to form:
6IP 0H 0R 1BB 7K
wow

I've listened to all 3 of his starts. The announcers have been raving about him on the broadcast. Control is spot on, curve ball is now a + pitch, and his fastball is sitting in the low 90's. God knows the Indians could use some pitching help in their rotation.

chuck-lofgren-curveball.gif

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I have an embarrassing pile of these. Anyone else sitting on Lofgren still?

PS: I bet it sucks to go six innings with a no-hitter and get pulled.

I own over 50 of these...
LFGR-04-DXX-U0.jpg

Members online