Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fenway photos- Friday night 4/24/09 Sox/Yanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
pghbuccos said:
great pics Scott thanks for sharing.

...thanks Dave.....cannot believe I missed Bay's HR :oops:

I've been to many late night/early morning playoff games since 2003 and the drive home is brutal. I was an hour into my ride home when they won in the 11th. Cannot remember the last time I left a game early (actually I can, the boys and I left a blowout in Toronto early 3 years ago as we had an 11+ hour ride and they were losing 8-0 late in the game). It was an absolutely gorgeous night in Boston last night.

How the Pens doing? Just mildly jumping back on the Bruins bandwagon after being off for 20 years.... :lol:

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
mredsox89 said:
God, I can't wait until I get back home and can go to Fenway

....I must add that my knees are killing me after being crammed into my seat. I'm 6'3'' and Fenway is tough on anyone over 6 feet.

Hope you make it back soon.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
MaineMule said:
mredsox89 said:

....I must add that my knees are killing me after being crammed into my seat. I'm 6'3'' and Fenway is tough on anyone over 6 feet.

I'm 6' even. Right now I have RF roof box seats for a Tigers game, a Mets game, and June 9 and 11 CF against the yanks plus probably a few more :)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
mredsox89 said:
MaineMule said:
mredsox89 said:

I'm 6' even. Right now I have RF roof box seats for a Tigers game, a Mets game, and June 9 and 11 CF against the yanks plus probably a few more :)

Enjoy the games......I'm quite busy throughout the spring/early summer that I have no other games on my radar.... :oops:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MaineMule said:
pghbuccos said:
great pics Scott thanks for sharing.

...thanks Dave.....cannot believe I missed Bay's HR :oops:

I've been to many late night/early morning playoff games since 2003 and the drive home is brutal. I was an hour into my ride home when they won in the 11th. Cannot remember the last time I left a game early (actually I can, the boys and I left a blowout in Toronto early 3 years ago as we had an 11+ hour ride and they were losing 8-0 late in the game). It was an absolutely gorgeous night in Boston last night.

How the Pens doing? Just mildly jumping back on the Bruins bandwagon after being off for 20 years.... :lol:

the Pens ended their series yesterday so now I get to got to Cleveland to see the Red Sox instead of going to Game 7 of their playoff series.

now is a good time to jump on the Bruins bandwagon because they are going to be very good for years to come.

Members online

Latest posts