Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Decide Which Rookie Their Targeting To Draft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Dont really have one, freakin Chiefs picked another D-linemen so I probably wont buy any of his stuff. Probably, just get some Knowshon and Crabtree stuff

G

aw00d05 said:
I'll probably get a Pat White Contenders because I think he's a great talent.

says a baseball guy who thinks Mark Sanchez sucks ::facepalm::

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:

I said he'll be a bust like all your QB's not named Palmer, your just a USC fan...

G

aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:

I said he'll be a bust like all your QB's not named Palmer, your just a USC fan...

no...I'm a football fan.....you are just a baseball fan.

and just a reminder....you did say he sucks:

aw00d05 said:
Don't worry Sanchez sucks, only reason ESPN likes him is because he's from SC...

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:

aw00d05 said:
Don't worry Sanchez sucks, only reason ESPN likes him is because he's from SC...
It's true, just watch...

G

aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:

aw00d05 said:
It's true, just watch...

he sucks???? do you even watch college football??? Pat White is a great talent.....I'll give you that....but to say he's good and Mark Sanchez sucks tells me you need to stick to baseball.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
[quote="aw00d05":2cdix4vc]I'll probably get a Pat White Contenders because I think he's a great talent.

aw00d05 said:
It's true, just watch...

he sucks???? do you even watch college football??? Pat White is a great talent.....I'll give you that....but to say he's good and Mark Sanchez sucks tells me you need to stick to baseball.[/quote:2cdix4vc]
2 of his RB's are future NFL guys, 3 of his WR's are and so is TE and 3 O-lineman, he forces the ball way too much I think, his guys bailed him out alot though from the games I saw.

G

aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
[quote="trojanfan43":1mrwv343][quote="aw00d05":1mrwv343]I'll probably get a Pat White Contenders because I think he's a great talent.

aw00d05 said:
It's true, just watch...

he sucks???? do you even watch college football??? Pat White is a great talent.....I'll give you that....but to say he's good and Mark Sanchez sucks tells me you need to stick to baseball.[/quote:1mrwv343]

2 of his RB's are future NFL guys, 3 of his WR's are and so is TE and 3 O-lineman, he forces the ball way too much I think, his guys bailed him out alot though from the games I saw.[/quote:1mrwv343]

just 2 RB's and 3 WR's....1 TE and 3 Olineman???? the end of your statemtent shows me that you don't watch enough college football

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
[quote="aw00d05":3gdt99rt][quote="trojanfan43":3gdt99rt][quote="aw00d05":3gdt99rt]I'll probably get a Pat White Contenders because I think he's a great talent.

aw00d05 said:
It's true, just watch...

he sucks???? do you even watch college football??? Pat White is a great talent.....I'll give you that....but to say he's good and Mark Sanchez sucks tells me you need to stick to baseball.[/quote:3gdt99rt]

2 of his RB's are future NFL guys, 3 of his WR's are and so is TE and 3 O-lineman, he forces the ball way too much I think, his guys bailed him out alot though from the games I saw.[/quote:3gdt99rt]

just 2 RB's and 3 WR's....1 TE and 3 Olineman???? the end of your statemtent shows me that you don't watch enough college football[/quote:3gdt99rt]
We'll see...We'll see...

Members online

Latest posts