Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CBB strikes again....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Looks like a pretty good deal even if the card was dropped on the upper left corner...you can see a little white up there though below the corner.

A_Pharis

I think the only people who pay big bucks are prospectors looking to make a flip. The only way he'd make major return on that card is if a prospector buys it. A real prospector won't buy it with that ding, especially ungraded. I see th epossibility of a trim in that card's future. (Not saying he trims.. it's just a prime target with that big left border)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
A_Pharis said:
I think the only people who pay big bucks are prospectors looking to make a flip. The only way he'd make major return on that card is if a prospector buys it. A real prospector won't buy it with that ding, especially ungraded. I see th epossibility of a trim in that card's future. (Not saying he trims.. it's just a prime target with that big left border)

Ya know, that isn't necessarily true. When a player becomes a legit star, like Longoria has done plenty of normal collectors pay big bucks.

Members online

Latest posts