Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

around and around she goes..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
i bought one of these for $250 and with ms live bucks cost me a little over $150
sold it for $350
just bought this one for $200 (so it guess it was free) :D

!BQiuVNw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BJ5f!4T85g~~_1.jpg

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
I hate to say this, but you are the most arrogant collector I have ever seen. Every single good card you receive you create its own thread for it. The board knows you probably have the nicest collection on here, but there is no need for 3 threads a day, each showing off a new pickup. If you really feel a need to show off all of your cards can you resort to using that "mailday" thread you created again. . .
I know this isn't totally a mailday but it is still showing off yet another one of your cards.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Very nice dual hof :D Especially with what you just picked it up for ;) Since it was free (considering the profit from the first round) feel free to trade it to me with a sweet deal ;) :lol: Honestly though...your collection is fantastic!!!

Alex

minpin

Dec 27, 2008
Manhattan
angelsrockies4ever said:
I hate to say this, but you are the most arrogant collector I have ever seen. Every single good card you receive you create its own thread for it. The board knows you probably have the nicest collection on here, but there is no need for 3 threads a day, each showing off a new pickup. If you really feel a need to show off all of your cards can you resort to using that "mailday" thread you created again. . .
I know this isn't totally a mailday but it is still showing off yet another one of your cards.[/quote

It's a message board, he can post what he wants. If you are tired of it, then quit clicking on the threads he creates. Sounds pretty easy huh??

Hofautos-Nice addition to the collection! You might be flipping that again if Pujols continues to tear it up :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
johnny rook said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="johnny rook":1gt47ihw]When did M$ Live cashback for eBay ever go up to 40%?

If he got it when it was 35% it would have been just over $160 so and that is close to $150, lol

:shock: I totally missed out then. I've never seen it over 30%.[/quote:1gt47ihw]

It was only at 35% for a very short period of time. Its at 14% right now

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
We get it. You have a nice collection. (insert role smiley here)

I'm getting tired of it too. It clutters up the board. This is exactly what the weekly Weekday/Weekend Pickup threads are for. I guess he feels he's going to rebel and show off all his cards on his own thread.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
angelsrockies4ever said:
I know this isn't totally a mailday but it is still showing off yet another one of your cards.

+1

To the OP: I'm getting really sick of your stupid threads. How many "showoff....." threads have you made in the past couple of weeks?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Skorris CCBC said:
trademhigh said:

I'm getting tired of it too. It clutters up the board. This is exactly what the weekly Weekday/Weekend Pickup threads are for. I guess he feels he's going to rebel and show off all his cards on his own thread.

we have an ignore feature guys

use it

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, you guys are brutal.

This is a baseball card board. So what if he shows his stuff a bit too much? Does this really give anyone the right to say hurtful things like this?

I'm getting really sick of your stupid threads

Why does everyone feel the need to be a self appointed moderator? If you dont like his post's about his baseball cards, on a baseball card message board, dont view them. And I'm not saying that he has not become a bit of a showoff, but until the mods and/or staff tell him that it's 'too much' or 'not wanted here', then who are any of you to say otherwise?

Some people here need lessons on how to act.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Skorris CCBC said:
trademhigh said:

we have an ignore feature guys

use it

I know, I'm aware of it.

I hardly ever foe someone unless they really, really get on my nerves. I only have 2 people on it.

My point is, are all these threads needed? Imagine if everyone on the board did this. It'd be absolute madness.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
matfanofold said:

This is a baseball card board. So what if he shows his stuff a bit too much? Does this really give anyone the right to say hurtful things like this?

Why does everyone feel the need to be a self appointed moderator? If you dont like his post's about his baseball cards, on a baseball card message board, dont view them. And I'm not saying that he has not become a bit of a showoff, but until the mods and/or staff tell him that it's 'too much' or 'not wanted here', then who are any of you to say otherwise?

I'm fine with a thread about a pickup if its something big like this but what can get annoying is a thread before and after every purchase. Things like "OMG I bid more than book and lost" are also annoying.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
matfanofold said:

I'm fine with a thread about a pickup if its something big like this but what can get annoying is a thread before and after every purchase. Things like "OMG I bid more than book and lost" are also annoying.

I'm not going to disagree, but the level of rudeness and snarky comments that fly around here daily is more bothersom to me than a collector looking for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts