Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any info on this Jeter Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Just picked this up today and wondering if anyone has any info on it. I heard it came from a special Jeter set, something like 3 cards a pack. I am just wondering if someone knows more about it and if anyone knows what they usually sell for. Thanks for your help

img090.jpg

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
timryan111 said:
Just picked this up today and wondering if anyone has any info on it. I heard it came from a special Jeter set, something like 3 cards a pack. I am just wondering if someone knows more about it and if anyone knows what they usually sell for. Thanks for your help

img090.jpg

This card came out of the 2004 Upper Deck Series. They inserted one Jeter Bonus Pack per factory set and these cards were inserted randomly. They also had the auto version without the jersey swatch that was numbered to 50. I saw one of those sell about 2 months ago it sold for $105.XX. Hope this information helps.

Members online