Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmington Blue Rocks game today. Moustakas pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Hey guys and gals. I thought I'd share these. I got to attend my first Minor League game since being in North Carolina today. It was the Wilmington Blue Rocks @ The Winston Salem Dash. It was very hot. The stadium was ok. I hear they're getting a new one soon. It was very small and the attendance was surprisingly very poor.

That being said, the game was great and I had a blast! Danny Duffy looked sharp early, then gave up back to back jacks to Morel and Marrero (who has been tearing it up). Moustakas was 2 for 4 with a single and a double. I caught a foul ball (on the hop) off the bat of Jordan Danks. I know they're not the best, but I took a few iPhone pics of Moustakas in the on deck circle...

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Also got him to sign a ball for me before the game :D :D :D

IMG_0460.jpg

He seems like a nice kid with a good attitude. He was very friendly and I wish him the best.

Thanks for looking! Comments welcome!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'll get to check him out when they visit Salem.
Sunday afternoon games seem to always have lower attendance. It really helps on getting to the players better, though :D
DANNY

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Met him last year in the Midwest League- Good Guy.... if he can continue to put up numbers like he did in the pitcher friendly Midwest league he'll do well getting to the majors

Members online