Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Should I change my sig pic?

Should I change my sig pic?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
This is the longest I've ever stuck with a sig pic (like 3 months already). I'm thinking of changing it in favor of T-Reck in a Travelers jersey I just found...should I or should I stick with the ones currently?

I've received a ton of questions on the two images:

1. She's a good friend
2. It's the NYC subway system

What do you think?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Do you need us to tell you when to take a poop as well? :lol:

Sexy pic but I have to change mine every once in a while. I prefer to put my favorite cards in mine :cool:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

Personally, I've always thought the subway lines were cool. Your sig definitely stands out in my mind because of that.

Joe

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
a diff pic of the lady would be nice instead of some minor league kid, lyonel, but that's just me

and the subway line....dude, i hate mass transportation in nyc so im really not fond of them either.....7 train sucks ::facepalm::

dave

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
That girl is smoking..... a bikini would be an upgrade, but overall the sig is unique and everytime I spot her and Gina Carrano in the sigs I stop and admire for a few moments.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
That picture is one of the few sigs I truly miss since turning off signatures because of people making them way too large (i.e. Jays_Cards).

Uofo2212 said:
That girl is smoking..... a bikini would be an upgrade, but overall the sig is unique and everytime I spot her and Gina Carrano in the sigs I stop and admire for a few moments.

I beg to differ. The outfit adds to the hotness, you can see girls in bikini's anywhere you want... (This must make me old or something, thinking girls can look hotter when they are dressed... sometimes).

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Ok, cool. The sig stays!

Thanks for everyone's input! Sorry T-Reck you'll have to wait till next time.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'm a bit of a technology dummy. How does one do this? Thanks

flightposite said:
That picture is one of the few sigs I truly miss since turning off signatures because of people making them way too large (i.e. Jays_Cards).

Uofo2212 said:

I beg to differ. The outfit adds to the hotness, you can see girls in bikini's anywhere you want... (This must make me old or something, thinking girls can look hotter when they are dressed... sometimes).

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
As I wrote in another thread, Messier's sig pic reminds me of Erin Gray, who you oldschoolers will remember from the shows Silver Spoons and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Messier's sig:
Nats.jpg

Erin Gray:
buckrog1.jpg
FanzineSilverSpoons.JPG

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Leave Lambo and leave the girl. Your sig and Avatar are the two best on the boards hands down so CHANGE NOTHING!

Thank You

The Management.

Members online