Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chad Billingsley 03 Bowman Chrome RC Autos have reached $40!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Here's my addition to the thread

00499.jpg

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Tomlinson21RB said:

00499.jpg

Haha, nice. Your C-Billz (I'm going to start calling him that) PC is awesome! Any plans to move any of it if his stuff spikes more or purely PC?

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
scotty21690 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

00499.jpg
Saito!!

One of his only autos....?

He actually has quite a few. It's funny because I was watching him last night and thinking I wanted to pick up an auto, but it turns out I already had one.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
coltsfan23 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

00499.jpg

Haha, nice. Your C-Billz (I'm going to start calling him that) PC is awesome! Any plans to move any of it if his stuff spikes more or purely PC?

I bounce between Billingsley, C-Bills, Bills, and the Buzzsaw.

No plans to move anything. It's all PC.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Wow, they've finally made it back to the levels they were selling for in 2006.

Has anyone been holding on to him for that long?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
i just paid 55 for mine, although mine is a refractor and psa 9.

I know I don't like buying players when they are brand new because many times the fade away after the first year, especially pitchers...i like to wait until players have a few good years under them...sometimes you end up paying more for waiting, but more often than not, you pay less...., and if the player ends up fading away, you spent big bucks on a card that is now worthless...

!BRJZLnQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DgEjlLlgJ6SBJ8gmBbb1w~~_1.jpg

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
I have a true Gem ending tomorrow night. It should be interesting to see what it gets. The card was part of a lot I bought and after selling the other stuff is free, so I won't be complaining either way. I do know a 9.5(don't think it was true) sold for 52 the first time I was thinking about putting it up. I think that was a few weeks-a month ago. Mines above that price already.

Members online

Latest posts