Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Upper Deck Predictor Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Can anyone explain these to me?

The Beckett checklist lists these Will Clark cards:

H25 1995 Upper Deck Predictor Award Winners
H25 1995 Upper Deck Predictor Award Winners Exchange
R43 1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders
R51 1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders
R43 1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Exchange
R51 1995 Upper Deck Predictor League Leaders Exchange

Can anyone explain how I can tell these apart. I have these two cards in my collection, so I'm four cards short:

b.jpg
95UpperDeckMVPPredictor.jpg

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I believe in '95 they were all like normal send-in cards. The back of the send-in was a description of the process whereas the redeemed version looked like a normal card.

I've got examples of both the Award Winners of McGwire (he wasn't in the league leaders set). In '96 it was a bit different. Follow the link below to see all the '95 and '96 predictor cards I have (click on the thumbnails to see a larger picture)

http://www.joering.com/mcgwire/index.ph ... +predictor

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
onionring9 said:
I believe in '95 they were all like normal send-in cards. The back of the send-in was a description of the process whereas the redeemed version looked like a normal card.

I've got examples of both the Award Winners of McGwire (he wasn't in the league leaders set). In '96 it was a bit different. Follow the link below to see all the '95 and '96 predictor cards I have (click on the thumbnails to see a larger picture)

Ahhh, this is very helpful. So, there are three different cards, each with send-in and redeemed versions; for a total of six.

Thanks a bunch, Onionring. The resources available here are really fantastic.

(Now I need to see which ones I have and which ones I need...)

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ajw said:
onionring9 said:

Ahhh, this is very helpful. So, there are three different cards, each with send-in and redeemed versions; for a total of six.

Thanks a bunch, Onionring. The resources available here are really fantastic.

(Now I need to see which ones I have and which ones I need...)

No problem! Good luck finding the rest of those!