Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Dodgers mailday Bastardo Kershaw Withrow, Either and TY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
First of here is my mail my Bastardo stuff is building up now :) I have already sent a Orange refractor of his to be graded as well

mailapril23.jpg

Next my wife gave us a little mail as well on Saturday. Tyrus Ares Bain (our 3rd son) Yes we named him Tyrus after Ty Cobb!!

baby136.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Nice mailday and congrats on an amazing 1/1 in the last pic! I guess you could argue he's a 1/3, but everyone's different and I think he's a 1/1. Nice name too.

On a side note, I would not be pleased if my last name were Bastardo. Maybe it's just me, but I have no doubt that someone would get teased endlessly with a last name like that.

Joe

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
rookieaddict said:
One of those golds came from me! Glad you like it. Congrats on the little one!

Rookieaddict

I love it thanks so much! I am slowly cornering the market on his stuff so if he ever breaks through I will be looking pretty good :) To think I started picking him because he was a lefty with a funny last name :)

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Congrats on the nice pull, or actually it was probably a push. Oh and nice cards too. I hope that Withrow is able to make it back.

dodgerchromie

Aug 7, 2008
California
Dodger cards and a baby boy, that has to be the sweetest mail day you've ever gotten! :D By the way Bastardo is an awesome guy, signs anything you throw at him!

PM sent.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
CONGRATS ON THE LIL GUY THERE :0

AND GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NO WONDER I CANT GET GOOD DEALS ON THIS BASTARDO !!! ::facepalm::

BASTARDO-2007-BOWMAN-CHROME-ORANGE-.jpg

BASTARDO-2007-BOWMAN-CHROME-BLUE-RE.jpg

BASTARDO-2007-BOWMAN-CHROME-XFRACTO.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff and more importantly congratulations on the beautiful baby boy. I just took my oldest (3 1/2) to his first Dodgers game about a week ago and he loved it.

If you don't mind my asking, how much were the Orange and Gold Bastardo's?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Bigfan5 said:
Nice stuff and more importantly congratulations on the beautiful baby boy. I just took my oldest (3 1/2) to his first Dodgers game about a week ago and he loved it.

OH NO !!!!!! STAY AWAY :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN THAT SIG IS JUST NASTY :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
Bigfan5 said:

OH NO !!!!!! STAY AWAY :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN THAT SIG IS JUST NASTY :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll probably stay away but it's always nice to complete the rainbow. I've got the red and the super so you never know....

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I have had the Orange for awhile I got in a trade about a year ago. As for the Golds I have been getting them pretty cheap like 10-15 each. You have the red and super? Well guess I can stop looking for them to pop up on ebay then ::facepalm::

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
vetsgt02 said:
I have had the Orange for awhile I got in a trade about a year ago. As for the Golds I have been getting them pretty cheap like 10-15 each. You have the red and super? Well guess I can stop looking for them to pop up on ebay then ::facepalm::

I have one red /5 so there are hopefully four more available for you.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Bigfan5 said:
vetsgt02 said:

I have one red /5 so there are hopefully four more available for you.

Hope so I have been looking everywhere for quite awhile. I am fixing to send off some more stuff of his to be graded soon so maybe I can pick up one of the other 4 reds before then :)

Members online