Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daveyou...WHAT A GUY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I contacted Dave last week inquiring about his Sterling Gold Ref Jesus Montero. He gave me a great price and what do you know...he throws in a Sterling Refractor Jesus Montero!!! I had inquired about that one too but didn't have the dough. What a guy!

JM.jpg

Thank you very much Dave!
Allen

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Yeah, Dave is a great guy. I bought a LaPorta lot from him which consisted of some high end, and 3 chromes, and he tossed in 3 extra chromes!

JG

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Sounds like someone's bucking for another group freebie ;)

Seriously, the only people that don't know the extent of Dave's kickassness are the people that signed up yesterday. And now they've learned...and yes, "kickassness" is a word.

Nice pickup(s), Allen.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Pssh... I don't know why everyone thinks Dave is such a nice guy, i've got nothing but negative things to say about him. About time you do something nice for someone Dave!

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
Pssh... I don't know why everyone thinks Dave is such a nice guy, i've got nothing but negative things to say about him. About time you do something nice for someone Dave!

Perfectly put.
Couldn't agree more.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
flightposite said:

Perfectly put.
Couldn't agree more.

+100000000000
::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts