Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ok, Who is the Best P4P? Top 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Personally,

I say

1) Fedor
2) GSP
3) Anderson

...everyone says "fedor never fought anybody good!" ....so a 28-1 (if you even count the loss in the tournament a few years ago due to the bleeding) record is apparently nothing? How about fighting Cro Cop, Mark Coleman, beating the current UFC champ Noguiera...cant forget Kevin Randleman and Heath Herring now can we? Yep. Those are a bunch of nobodies. Fedor is skilled in submissions, G&P, striking, brawling, etc. He is nearly invincible and showed that against someone who had 30+ pounds on him and was a former 2x UFC champion.

...GSP: proved he isnt a one trick pony against john fitch. went 5 rounds and punished fitch. he is probably the best conditioned fighter in the UFC, and his ground game is excellent, plus, he has the ability to strike. Could beat Anderson Silva IMO if he moved up.

...Silva: silva is skilled in just about every aspect of the fight, however, you have to look at oppostion hes faced, w-l record, and other factors. He is also 5 years older than GSP, and is slightly older than Fedor. His best opponents have been Franklin and Marquardt. Beating Rich Franklin isnt easy, but, for a guy who is supposed to be the best, only beating 2 main event guys (maybe adding henderson in the mix) isnt something I would bet the bank on if he was to face GSP or a more aggressive light heavyweight.

Your thoughts?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Silva hands down is the best fighter. GSP ranks 2nd for me.

Im hoping UFC makes GSP BJ Penn part 2 happen. BJ will have to gain some weight so he will be at a disadvantage but still should be good.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I have followed Fedor for a few years and he is just amazing.So i would say he is the best p4p right now.The Spider is a beast also,but i think there are 2 guys in the lhd that could beat him if White leaves him there.GSP & Penn are a tie in my opinion.

seanob22

I have yet to see Fedor fight yet. I couple weeks back when they had the Afflicition card on PPV and UFC had the free-fight on Spike, I went with UFC because it was free. But with all the hype around this guy I have to see his fights.
My top 3 P4P
1. Silva
2. GSP
3. Rampage (biased here, dont care if he lost to Griffin I love the dude cause we taken ovaaaaaa)