Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Round Pick Madden 10 Ratings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Glad they got Crabtree's speed right, figured it would've been like 95 knowing them...

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
cool stuff...

:cool:
periaJerry.jpg

G

aw00d05 said:
trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
97 speed for percy

he's gonna over run TJack's throws ;)
Atleast all he has to do now is just dump it and watch em run.

kinda like Tebow in Florida....or like JaMarcus was at LSU.....when you got speed like that.....you just need a QB who toss it deep.....no accuracy required.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
trojanfan43 said:
Weimer said:
So now everyone is copying G Money. ;)

lol....hey...I worked hard to dig this stuff up. :D

I spent like 20 minutes on the EA site the other night messing around trying to find them. I copied the logo of the Stafford one and just manually started entering names. Your method is a lot easier and quicker and I wish I would've known about it then.

G

Weimer said:
trojanfan43 said:
Weimer said:
So now everyone is copying G Money. ;)

lol....hey...I worked hard to dig this stuff up. :D

I spent like 20 minutes on the EA site the other night messing around trying to find them. I copied the logo of the Stafford one and just manually started entering names. Your method is a lot easier and quicker and I wish I would've known about it then.

I was looking every where the other night and resorted to looking on a Jets message board.....decided to google a bunch of different things today because I was interested to see what the others ranked....wish Maualuga went in the 1st round ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts