Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Stadium Club World series variant ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I know the 95 Stadium Extreme Corps has a number of different variations, but was wondering if the World Series parallel also has different variations? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Art

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
The border on that really doesn't look black, but it may just be the scan, but the foil does look like it's silver. If the border really is black I would say the answer is yes, but as others have mentioned, it does look kinda Green. That is the part I always hated about Donruss, so many parallels and no info on how to tell them apart. :x If the foil is a really shiny mirror type, I would say it is the platinum. Hope this helps.

Art

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
theplasticman said:
Just the multi-colored foil cards. I've found dozens of unique patterns.

So far I have come out of my searches with at least 6 different color patterns for Bags although I am more than sure there are more.But then again...can these be considered a true variation?I think its just like the skybox(I think it was skybox) soul of the game cards where the colors can vary simply due to the printing and not necessarily done on accident or on purpose.That's the way they just are.In any case I do not count these as different cards.

Members online

Latest posts