Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Evan Tanner tribute beards.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
mikekarlovec said:
is that why Rogan had a beard for the fight night??

Yea. He grew it as a tribute to Evan, and encouraged others to do the same. Pretty simple, but still pretty cool.

I haven't shaved in almost 3 weeks, so mine is going strong. Although, I am lucky enough to only have to shave once a week. :D

WAR TANNER!

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
that is pretty cool now that i know why he did it. i think it made him look old and fat and isnt a good look for him but that makes it that much better as a tribute. i would partake in the tribute but due to being the fire brigade for my job i cant have a full beard.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
mikekarlovec said:
that is pretty cool now that i know why he did it. i think it made him look old and fat and isnt a good look for him but that makes it that much better as a tribute. i would partake in the tribute but due to being the fire brigade for my job i cant have a full beard.

I am going to push mine as far as I can go, until it either looks really bad or it annoys me.

I WON'T be doing a true tanner beard. I'll probably shave it off after UFC 90 this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts