Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TB QUAD AUTO BIN SOMEONE MIGHT WANT!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Dpanthers14 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
If only it was someone other than Riggans, I'd be all over it.
what do you think doesn't seem like a bad deal to me though.

I don't think the price is bad, but another starter would have been nice over Riggans. If he was replaced with someone like Bartlett/Navi/Crawford/Aki I'd probably buy it.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
jdfoxtrot79 said:
darocker80 said:
Now no one will want to buy my ruggiano bowman chrome rc plate 1/1 ::facepalm::

lol, what does that have to do with this card???? :lol:
oh mixed up riggans and ruggiano ::facepalm::

this deserves 10
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
prozac4312 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
prozac4312 said:
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
If the fourth player was Jeff Niemann I'd buy this.
or price or crawford or pena

Longoria?

$200

I just meant if I were a Devil Rays (Rays?) fan, then it would make sense for Longoria to be on that card.
yup, i would want it to be:
longo
bj upton/crawford
pena
price

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
ugh i TRIED to say it earlier in your "i have the swine flu i need to sell my entire collection for healthcare" thread that was wisely deleted by the mods...but i'll say it here too...

CONGRATS! you are officially the first person on my foe list. not only am i tired of your consistent hijacking lincecum boneresque threads, but your frequent unintelligent, most annoying posts have led me no choice. i realize you are at a young age, but i'd rather read miggy's posts than yours. he gives me a chuckle sometimes.

aren't you on the verge of college? grow up man. I know you are at least upper status high school...

darocker80 said:
or a

longo
bruce
sandoval
snider

lol :lol:

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
markakis8 said:
ugh i TRIED to say it earlier in your "i have the swine flu i need to sell my entire collection for healthcare" thread that was wisely deleted by the mods...but i'll say it here too...

CONGRATS! you are officially the first person on my foe list. not only am i tired of your consistent hijacking lincecum boneresque threads, but your frequent unintelligent, most annoying posts have led me no choice. i realize you are at a young age, but i'd rather read miggy's posts than yours. he gives me a chuckle sometimes.

aren't you on the verge of college? grow up man. I know you are at least upper status high school...

darocker80 said:
or a

longo
bruce
sandoval
snider

lol :lol:

I second the lincecum bonering.

I mean....wait..... :? :? :?

Members online

Latest posts