Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
almost 8, little mojo must be sleeping well. I wish my 5 year old would sleep past 7.

How are things going so far today Dan?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning andrew, george, art

Andrew - he has been going about 7-10 hours at night lately, as I type this he is approaching 9 hrs :D

Art - The Piazza cards ever arrive?

George - any new Gibson autos?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Art, how goes it?

Andrew, what the news on Topps 206?

No new Gibby's in fact not much of anything new, did buy a box of 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified. Maybe a live box break here Friday?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Not yet Dan, but neither has the package from Alex. Mail must be slow up in these here deep woods.

Not to bad George. The social life is definately picking up. :lol: How things with you?

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Not yet Dan, but neither has the package from Alex. Mail must be slow up in these here deep woods.

Not to bad George. The social life is definately picking up. :lol: How things with you?

Art

Busy, end of the semester stuff, large presentation today.
I did just finished selecting/preparing 120 cards for my PSA submission this week.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning gents. I hope this morning finds everyone well.

Dan- Glad to hear that Mini Mojo is letting you get some rest.

Andrew- How's it going this morning?

George- Very cool box selection. I am looking forward to seeing you break that. Fun stuff.

Art- Glad to hear the social life is picking up. Must be that new truck you kept talking about. ;) :lol:

Joe

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Not really anything new here. Make sure to check out the Spotlight when it's posted today. There will be something a little different about this one. ;)

Joe

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George, good luck with the presentation. SAve one of those Bay's for me. Might take a couple days, but I'll take one.

Joe, thanks bud. I could only wish the truck was coming along so well. ::facepalm::

Art

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ooooooooooooooh, I've been travlin down this road too long..................just tryin to find my way back hoooooome..............the old me is dead and gone....................dead and gone..................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks guys. I'm definitely never buying from him again. I'm just worried because I got SOMETHING and he provided a DC# I'm going to get screwed. The total order was only about $15 so I'm not REAL worried about the money, I just want the cards. :?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone.

George- love to see a live break.

Getting the patio finally mud jacked this morning. That should help to old patio.

Hopefully get some mail in today from ebay. Nothing awesome but it still mail will be nice.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
Morning all! Have been getting some nice stuff in the mail and was starting to get used to it! Too bad the A/C just died in the house - I hate it when unexpected expenses pop up!

Members online

Latest posts